The following restrictions apply to visitors:
- Persons without a valid 3G certificate (refers to Getestet, Geimpft, Genesen which means Tested, Vaccinated, Recovered)
- Persons who have visited a high-incidence area or a virus variant area* within the past 5 days
- Persons who show symptoms typical of COVID-19
- Persons who had contact with someone with a confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis within the past 10 days
Unfortunately, we cannot welcome anyone from the above-mentioned groups.
- Please observe the current COVID-19 entry requirements (COVID-19-Einreiseverordnung) for travelling to Austria.
- Please wear a Health Token** at all times. This allows us to inform you immediately if a person you have been in contact with tests positive for COVID-19. If you are tested positive, please send an email to email@example.com immediately informing us about the situation.
This information letter must only be signed directly upon the visit at the reception.