Automation Technician for Retrofits (m/f/d)
- Together with our team, you extend the life cycle of our systems and make our proven technology fit for tomorrow.
- You are a specialist in the field of mechatronics and network IT.
- You consider working with different technologies and updating them to the state of the art the perfect challenge for you.
- You use the project preparation at KNAPP in Graz as a chance to foster successful collaboration.
- You support all adjacent functional departments with your expertise and creativity.
- You enjoy working with industrial printers, industrial computers and network hardware.
- You expand your skills through the implementation of new solutions as well as the modernization and optimization of customers’ systems on site.
- You consider analyzing, testing and recording developed measures as well as training customer technicians on site to be the basis for achieving highest customer satisfaction.
- Ideally, you already have multiple years of experience at an international concern.
- You have solid knowledge of Linux and hardware and good knowledge of networks and IT.
- Knowledge of other applications (such as Herma) and printers (HP, Zebra) is a plus.
- Basic technical education (apprenticeship or technical college) completes your skillset.
- You speak German and English very well.
- Working in an international, dynamic team is your thing. You are open-minded and enjoy traveling (approx. 60%).
- You are able to complete your tasks reliably with respect to work quality and deadlines, even under pressure.
- You are particularly good at recognizing potential for improvement and you enjoy being at the forefront of turning this potential into creative and dynamic processes and solutions.
You will be given the opportunity to be a pioneer: shape and help develop a rapidly growing and dynamic department in a worldwide leading group of companies with your experience and expertise. You will have plenty of freedom and will be trusted with many responsibilities. A minimum salary of EUR 2,650 gross per month applies for this position. Depending on your qualifications and experience, we offer a salary in line with industry standards. Additionally, depending on the amount of travel, you will receive a monthly compensation for expenses of up to EUR 1,000 net, as well as allowances of up to EUR 1,000 gross.
Company health management programme
Company mobile phone
Company pension scheme
Flexible working hours
Grant for public transportation
KNAPP Kinderwelt day care centre
Share in the company
Are you looking for new challenges? Do your eyes sparkle with enthusiasm when you talk about your specialist area? Do you gladly take on responsibility? Are you able to grasp complex issues? Are you brave enough to take new paths and do you view changes as exciting opportunities?
Then apply now! We look forward to getting to know you.
Here are a few tips for a successful application.
Complete + online + authentic = good chances
The following documents are important to us:
- Cover letter (please indicate your core areas in the case of speculative applications)
- CV (résumé) in tabular format with a photo
- Diploma certificates and evidence of professional experience
Please only apply via our application tool.
Tip: Apply for current vacancies to maximize your chances. In the case of speculative applications, it can take some time before we have an appropriate offer for you.
Once you have completed the first two steps, you are a good deal closer to your new job. If your educational and professional backgrounds fit one of our job opportunities we will invite you to an interview in person.
The interview is the most important part of the application process. Above all, we look for authenticity. During the interview, we will find out whether our expectations match each other and whether a long-term cooperation can be formed.
1. Apply online
2. Confirmation of receipt sent
3. Human Resources and specific department look at your documents
4. If we like what we see: invitation to an interview in person
5. The excitement builds: first interview in person
6. If necessary: second interview in person
7. Do we fit well together? Welcome to KNAPP!
To ensure a speedy application process, please only apply via our application tool. After submitting your application you will receive a confirmation of receipt.