- In the beginning of a commissioning project, you will prepare for your assignment at the Hart / Graz location.
- To do this, you create SPS programs with Siemens to control our automated systems.
- You will then fly to our customers around the globe to install, configure and test on site.
- During the commissioning phase, you will support our customers with tests and training.
- Once back in Austria, you will finalise the project and hand it over to further departments for subsequent processing.
- You will work on the project with different departments and specialists from our international subsidiaries.
- You have a technical education with a focus on electrical engineering.
- You have solid knowledge of programming controls, ideally with Siemens.
- You are happy to travel internationally for 60¿% of the year (on average).
- Your English is fluent.
- You can cope well with stress, are flexible and cosmopolitan, and you have a high degree of customer orientation
In this job, the world is yours ¿ variety is guaranteed. We also support our globetrotters abroad with our KNAPPvital programme. And should you lose the travel bug along the way, this position is a great career steppingstone within the company. For career starters, we offer a minimum salary of EUR 2,375 gross per month for this position. Depending on your qualifications and experience, we offer a salary in line with industry standards. Foreign assignments also feature an attractive additional income.
In addition, we offer assistance in relocating your residence to Austria by offering you accommodation for the first 2 months, offering German language courses and of course we will support you with visiting government offices etc.
Company health management programme
Company mobile phone
Company pension scheme
Flexible working hours
Grant for public transportation
KNAPP Kinderwelt day care centre
Share in the company
To ensure a speedy application process, please only apply via our application tool. After submitting your application you will receive a confirmation of receipt.