Your area of responsibility:
Customer service driven person with a passion to make every day a good experience for both our customers and team members – that describes you!
You have a strong humble target-oriented leadership profile with a hands on attitude. You are positive and pragmatic in your drive forward with good leadership skills and the ability to build a team. You are a logical thinker and analytical in both detailed and strategical levels. To work solution-focused and to create a good structure is natural for you. You “Walk the talk” and people thinks you’re easy to communicate with. People describes you as open minded with a good sense of humor.
You create opportunities – A natural in entrepreneur ship.
Skills and experience
- Very good leadership skills with experience in personnel development.
- Financial and commercial experience, including budget management, reporting and cost analysis. Good at Excel.
- You have relevant college education and about five years of experience in work in a similar role in a technical product company.
- Ability to read customers, overcoming objections, handle difficult customer situations, persuasion skills
- Experience with contracts (read, understand) – modify existing contracts where, when necessary
- Speak and write English and Swedish fluid. Business German is meritorious.
- Experienced in occupational health and safety.
- Experience of Logistics industry and SAP, meritorious.
As Head of Customer Service you are in charge for Customer Service organization in the Nordic region.
- Further develop our customer service offer in the responsible market area to meet strategic goals
- Budget and accountability for Customer Service
- Work on continuous improvement processes as well as both measure and follow up with KPIs
- Ensure professional cooperation collaboration between CS KNAPP AB market area and CS KNAPP AG.
- Maintain close cooperation with the sales department within the KNAPP Group, Country Manager CS managers.
- Support KNAPP customers in the responsible market (eg regular visits, presentation of new services, etc.)
- Work proactively with the sale of KNAPP’s service products.
- Coach, drive and develop the service team.
With us you will have the opportunity to work in a fantastic team with lovely colleagues. You would have the opportunity to work with one of the leading suppliers within automated logistic solutions. The position is full time with placement in Åstorp. You have personal responsibility for a team of 45 people with 5 subordinates. The customer service organization consists of technicians working on site, travel service technicians, KAM, and customer service and sales staff. You are part of the management team and report to our CEO, located in Åstorp. The position is associated with a number of planned trips 40-50 days per year
KNAPP AB is a part of the Austrian group KNAPP AG. In Sweden, we have about 130 employees and a turnover of approximately SEK 350 million. The Group has about 4 500 employees and a turnover of approximately EUR 900 million. We are a complete supplier of various types of manual and automated storage solutions and materials handling systems. This means that we sell and deliver everything from software (WMS / WCS) system to PLC control systems and mechanical equipment. Often, we deliver large warehouse solutions where we have total functional responsibility towards the customer. Our main working area is the Scandinavian market, but our installations, products and activities are more and more globalized. Welcome to learn more about us at www.knapp.com and www.youtube.com.
For question regarding the position please contact CEO, Malin Schäfer Malin.Schaefer@knapp.com
Please send application to HR in Sweden, email@example.com
To ensure a speedy application process, please only apply via our application tool. After submitting your application you will receive a confirmation of receipt.