Overview of the Role:
Reporting to the Site Supervisor, the Maintenance Planner/Spare parts administrator is expected to take ownership of the Stores, which includes the organisation and ordering of spare parts, conducting regular stock audits and simple budgetary control on the stores cost code. Alongside the above, it is expected that the Maintenance planner/Spare parts administrator co-ordinates the planning of PPM’s in conjunction with the customer and Engineering Team Leaders.
- Placing orders for parts
- Tracking of spare parts
- Creating returns for repair parts
- Close control of Min/Max levels of the Stores
- Checking to make sure parts are on course to be delivered on time
- Planning and tracking of the Maintenance plan
- Supporting the Engineering Team Leaders on the maintenance plan
- Tracking, trending and reporting on specific KPI’s linked to the role
- Developing reports and opportunities for improvement using historical data to support with site progression
- Gain reputation for rapid and effective support
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Very good experience with Microsoft Excel
This person should be ambitious with a strong desire to develop quickly into a key resident site position. They will be organised with the ability to prioritise and manage time effectively, have excellent verbal and written communication skills. They will be extremely organised and be able to deal with any issues that come through to the department by resolving them diplomatically.
- Strong PC skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Budgetary control experience
Training will be provided on 3rd party supplier and KNAPP equipment with in the UK at our company headquarters in Graz, Austria
KNAPP U.K. has a strong team ethos, a trusting and respectful philosophy, ‘self-starting’ is encouraged, the team is empowered, people work hard and commit together because they realise individual success comes with group success
To ensure a speedy application process, please only apply via our application tool. After submitting your application you will receive a confirmation of receipt.