Oracle Database Administrator (m/f/d)
- Together with our DBA team you will be the specialist for our databases within the KNAPP group with a focus on Oracle.
- After a thorough training phase, you will be responsible for the smooth operation and administration of database solutions for external customers.
- You will install, configure and optimize them and be responsible for upgrades.
- In your new position in database administration, you will also be the contact person for our development department on all topics related to Oracle databases.
- In case of complex requests, an experienced DBA team will support you.
- You have a completed basic technical education
- You have extensive experience in the administration of Oracle databases (especially DB versions 19c, 18c, 12c, and 11g)
- You have a basic knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL
- Your German and English skills are good
- You see yourself as a team player, who wants to create and develop further
- You are open to business trips in the range of 5-10%
We offer you professional and personal development programs as well as the opportunity to work in a motivated team in which the willingness to take responsibility and the enthusiasm for the implementation of ideas are welcome. Your salary depends on your previous professional experience, your skills and your commitment. The minimum salary for this position is EUR 3550 gross per month (38.5 hours per week /collective bargaining agreement for metal trades).
Accessibility (no barriers)
Beverages (tea, coffee, mineral water, etc.)
Company health management programme
Company mobile phone
Company pension scheme
Flexible working hours
Grant for public transportation
Share in the company
Are you looking for new challenges? Do your eyes sparkle with enthusiasm when you talk about your specialist area? Do you gladly take on responsibility? Are you able to grasp complex issues? Are you brave enough to take new paths and do you view changes as exciting opportunities?
Then apply now! We look forward to getting to know you.
Here are a few tips for a successful application.
Complete + online + authentic = good chances
The following documents are important to us:
- Cover letter (please indicate your core areas in the case of speculative applications)
- CV (résumé) in tabular format with a photo
- Diploma certificates and evidence of professional experience
Please only apply via our application tool.
Tip: Apply for current vacancies to maximize your chances. In the case of speculative applications, it can take some time before we have an appropriate offer for you.
Once you have completed the first two steps, you are a good deal closer to your new job. If your educational and professional backgrounds fit one of our job opportunities we will invite you to an interview in person.
The interview is the most important part of the application process. Above all, we look for authenticity. During the interview, we will find out whether our expectations match each other and whether a long-term cooperation can be formed.
1. Apply online
2. Confirmation of receipt sent
3. Human Resources and specific department look at your documents
4. If we like what we see: invitation to an interview in person
5. The excitement builds: first interview in person
6. If necessary: second interview in person
7. Do we fit well together? Welcome to KNAPP!
To ensure a speedy application process, please only apply via our application tool. After submitting your application you will receive a confirmation of receipt.