In the Service Projects and Retrofit Team you travel back to the past to change the future. Many of our intralogistics systems are waiting for modifications, upgrades and new software solutions.
- Together with our team, you extend the life cycle of our systems and make our proven technology fit for tomorrow.
- You support the Software Planning and Software Development departments, with whom you work in close cooperation, with your expertise and creativity.
- After an intense study of the existing software concepts, you launch into project preparation and get the software up and running in a test environment.
- You install, configure and test the software packages at our customers’ sites, which are located all around the globe.
- You consider analyzing, optimizing and recording developed measures as well as training customer technicians on site to be the basis for achieving highest customer satisfaction.
- Support and accompany our customers in their growth and seize the opportunity to enhance your expertise.
- You have completed an IT education.
- You have knowledge of object-orientated programming (C++, C# or Java) and of relational databases (SQL or Oracle), and Linux.
- Knowledge of hardware and networks complete your profile.
- Working in an international, dynamic team is your thing. You are open-minded and enjoy traveling (approx. 50 %).
- You speak German and/or English very well.
- You are able to complete tasks reliably with respect to work quality and deadlines, even under pressure.
- You are particularly good at recognizing potential for improvement and you enjoy being at the forefront of turning this potential into creative and dynamic processes and solutions.
You will be given the opportunity to be a pioneer: shape and help develop a rapidly growing and dynamic department in a worldwide leading group of companies with your experience and expertise. You will have plenty of freedom and will be trusted with many responsibilities. A minimum salary of EUR 2.650 gross per month applies for this position. Depending on your qualifications and experience, we offer a salary in line with industry standards. Additionally, depending on the amount of travel, you will receive a monthly compensation for expenses of up to EUR 1,000 net as well as allowances of up to EUR 1,000 gross.
Company health management programme
Company mobile phone
Company pension scheme
Flexible working hours
Grant for public transportation
KNAPP Kinderwelt day care centre
Share in the company
To ensure a speedy application process, please only apply via our application tool. After submitting your application you will receive a confirmation of receipt.