- The purpose of this role is to own all IT processes for customer projects. This includes the coordination of vendors, acquisition and scheduling of hardware installations, tracking project milestones, and troubleshooting IT problems as they arise.
- Exhibit a broad base of knowledge and skills in network technology.
- Deal regularly with outside computer vendors.
- Perform a variety of liaison functions between company users and outside customers, consultants and vendors.
- Travel to customer sites to monitor IT milestones, manage vendors, and ensure the onsite team has the IT tools necessary for success.
- Assist Engineering and Project Manager with project definition, documentation requirements, and technical writing in support of information systems business growth.
- Maintain the network topology of clients, including LAN, WAN, and Wireless networks.
- Provide support for all network equipment, including switches, routers, firewalls, WLAN controllers, and access points.
- Create and maintain documentation for hardware, software, configuration details, and procedures.
- Contract with suppliers to install, test, and manage existing and new network devices and software in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- Diagnose system hardware, software, and operator problems; recommend or perform remedial action.
- Collaborate with Security team and other IT staff as necessary to implement, update and test ongoing security improvements, including regular and timely system patches, security patches, and other application updates as necessary to all network infrastructure.
- Keep current with new software and hardware technologies that are being deployed at the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 4 years of IT experience
- Cisco, Microsoft, CompTIA, or other certifications desired
- You like to travel internationally, on average at least 60% per year.
- You have very good English skills.
- What makes you unique: Stress resistance, flexibility, open-mindedness and customer orientation.
Interested? Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure a speedy application process, please only apply via our application tool. After submitting your application you will receive a confirmation of receipt.