- At the start of a project, you will prepare for your mission at our headquarters in Nemesvámos, Hungary.
- Therefore you create PLC programs with Siemens for the control of our automated systems.
- Afterwards, you will fly to our customers around the globe and install, configure and test the control system on site.
- During the ramp-up phase, you support our customers in the form of tests and training.
- Back in Hungary, you post-process your project and hand it over to the following departments for further processing
- You have a technical education with a focus on electrical engineering.
- You have solid knowledge in programming of control systems, ideally with Siemens.
- You like to travel internationally, on average at least 60% per year.
- You have good English skills.
- What makes you unique: Stress resistance, flexibility, open-mindedness and customer orientation.
#weareknappIn this job, the world is yours – variety is guaranteed. We also support our globetrotters abroad with our KNAPPvital programme. And should you lose the travel bug along the way, this position is a great career stepping stone within the company.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure a speedy application process, please only apply via our application tool. After submitting your application you will receive a confirmation of receipt.