- You are an important interface between the customer and the KNAPP Service Desk in case of escalations and complaints.
- You ensure that costumer’s needs are satisfied, and the service level agreements are respected.
- In your role you serve as escalation point for major incidents by coordinating, supervising, and reviewing the processes and activities to restore the costumer’s operational readiness as quickly as possible.
- Investigation, monitoring, resolving, and responding to costumer’s complaints is part of your daily business.
- You will run the communication with internal technical support teams and the customer’s technicians and managers, during the major incident processes and keep the internal management levels informed about the progress.
- Through your experience and know-how, you will ensure continuous optimization of services and processes in escalation and complaint management.
- Solid overall understanding of automation systems and warehouse workflow.
- About two years of working experience at KNAPP as well as good knowledge of KNAPP products and internal processes.
- Ability to speak and write in English and German fluently, other languages are a plus.
- Team-oriented and customer focused personality with strong communication skills and client facing experience.
- Excellent troubleshooting abilities as well as reliability and competence to work and take decisions, even when under pressure or in uncertain and unstructured situations.
We offer a position with high responsibility and direct interface to management and to other business units as well as a self-managed work environment. You will have an excellent work atmosphere in an international team with high level of experience and knowledge. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity for trainings to enable personal growth and next career steps. The minimum salary for this position is EUR 2.997 gross per month. However, we offer a payment in line with the market depending on your qualifications and previous experience.
Aus- und Weiterbildung
Zuschuss zu öffentlichen Verkehrsmitteln
Bitte bewirb dich aus datenschutzrechtlichen Gründen ausschließlich über unser Bewerber-Tool. Nach dem Abschicken deiner Bewerbung erhältst du eine Empfangsbestätigung.