- Ensure the large range of services that we propose to our customers for the automated systems we provide: preventive maintenance visits, corrective interventions, modifications, extensions, updates, support…
- Prepare and realize the preventive maintenance visits on customers installations and provide the maintenance reports
- Check and propose to complete spare parts packages when needed
- Train the customer employees in order to be able to perform the Level 1 maintenance of the system
- Propose continuous improvments
- Performs audits of systems if requested
- The candidate, 2 years minimum Technical degree in mechatronics, already has an experience, ideally in start-up or maintenance of automated systems.
- Knowledge in mechanical, electrical, pneumatics, and ideally controls (Siemens S7).
- Pragmatic, flexible, self-confident, good contact, autonomy are the main qualities for this position.
- English and MS Office required, German appreciated.
- Travels all around France, occasionally in Europe.
Bitte bewirb dich aus datenschutzrechtlichen Gründen ausschließlich über unser Bewerber-Tool. Nach dem Abschicken deiner Bewerbung erhältst du eine Empfangsbestätigung.