- Ensure the organization of site works during implementation of projects at our customers’ site
- Ensure the safety measures are applied and respected all along the project implementation
- Organize and check the arrival of deliveries and technicians on site
- Ensure the daily relation with our customer and our different teams (Mechanical & Electrical installation, PLC, IT, Commissioning…), as well as eventual sub-contractors
- Manage and control the progress and the quality of the different activities in respect to the contractual schedule milestones
- Organize the functional acceptance tests and the relevant startup tests
- Support the hand-over and ramp-up phase
- Ensure the regular internal reporting to the Knapp Project Manager and external reporting to the Client
- The candidate is experimented in such technical projects implementation, ideally in management and start-up of automated handling and storage systems.
- General knowledge in mechanical, electrical, and Health & Safety. Knowledge in automation, building and infrastructure appreciated
- Pragmatic, flexible, self-confident, good communication, autonomeous and reporting skills are the main qualities required for this position.
- English and MS Project/MS Office required, German language is a plus.
- Travels all around France, occasionally in Europe.
Bitte bewirb dich aus datenschutzrechtlichen Gründen ausschließlich über unser Bewerber-Tool. Nach dem Abschicken deiner Bewerbung erhältst du eine Empfangsbestätigung.