It is expected that the successful candidate will perform a variety of duties within the Customer Service department, within the field of automated materials handling equipment, based predominately from our headquarters in Oxfordshire. The initial primary duties would be to provide field service coordination support and spare part management.
Reporting to the Service Operations Manager, the successful candidate would be initially responsible for;
a) assist with the coordination of the workload for the dedicated field service team to ensure our visited service contract obligations are adhered too.
b) working with our current Spare Parts Administrator to support the delivery of spare parts to our UK customer base, working with our Austrian Head Office as necessary.
The position is an ‘office-hours’ based role, though the Customer Service Coordinator is expected to be flexible, as from time to time, it may be required to visit or work from one of our on customer sites. The candidate must demonstrate competence as the role will involve dealing with our ‘blue-chip’ customer base.
The position requires a wide range of skills including but not limited to the following,
- Provide complete customer satisfaction whilst enhancing the reputation of the Company
- Coordination and assigned responsibilities related to the management of the Field Service Team
- Spare Parts Administration;
– Ordering and allocation of spare parts stock
– Spare parts returns, warranty and exchange management
– Issue management
- Appreciation of Cultural Diversity
- Gain a reputation for rapid and effective support
- Strong understanding of engineering/automation
- Ability to speak/read German would be preferred but training could be provided
- Ambitious with a strong desire to develop quickly into a key customer service position
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer focused
- Strong PC skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team oriented
- Ability to produce clear reports
- Deal with customer issues and resolve them diplomatically
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Customer Management Skills
- Ability to read technical drawings
Bitte bewirb dich aus datenschutzrechtlichen Gründen ausschließlich über unser Bewerber-Tool. Nach dem Abschicken deiner Bewerbung erhältst du eine Empfangsbestätigung.