It is expected that all engineers will possess proven experience of dealing with electro-mechanical faults and preventative maintenance operations within a warehouse environment. Reporting to the Shift Supervisor, the team of Support Engineers will be eager though safety conscious, with a track record of owning problems and taking them through to successful completion. Every team member will be required to respond out of hours in an emergency situation. This emergency cover will be scheduled within the team and is not a permanent requirement. European travel for training may be a requirement.
The position requires a wide range of skills including but not limited to the following,
- Mechanical strip-down/re-assembly, basic field wiring, machine calibration and system testing.
- Electrical Fault-Finding
- Working against a timeframe to complete reactive repairs.
- Interact with on-site management keeping them informed of repair and maintenance progression and addressing their concerns in a professional manner.
- Service and repair current installed products and show hands on ownership of issues to achieve a quick time resolution.
- Ability to interpret electrical circuit diagrams and work with 415V motor controls.
- Appreciate Health & Safety considerations with regard to given tasks and be able to carry out risk assessments
- Mechanical aptitude including the ability to read assembly drawingsOperate hand tools and be able to assemble parts on to equipment
- Ability to follow set up instructions, assembly drawings and check lists
- Attention to detail and exceptional follow-up skills
- Excellent customer service skills for both internal and external customers
- Appreciation of control systems
- Willing to learn and adapt to changing role requirements
- Appreciation of Cultural Diversity
- Understanding of Non Destructive Technologies and Testing
- Understanding of PLC’s and their function is beneficial but not essential
- Understanding of WMS, WMC systems is beneficial but not essential
- Pneumatic and Hydraulic knowledge beneficial.
- Computer literate with basic Microsoft Office skills.
- Ability to ‘Think on their feet’
- Flexible in hours worked
- Able to take ownership of situations
- Team player
- Quick/Keen learner
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good Organisational Skills
- Physically fit and able to work at height
As with all such profiles this job description is liable to change following the trends and current position of the business.
Bitte bewirb dich aus datenschutzrechtlichen Gründen ausschließlich über unser Bewerber-Tool. Nach dem Abschicken deiner Bewerbung erhältst du eine Empfangsbestätigung.