- You are responsible for the technical and disciplinary lead of up to 10 team members in the Software Commissioning department
- This includes, for example: training of new employees, appraisal interviews, resource planning and approval of hours and vacations.
- In addition, you are the contact person in project management with a focus on deadlines, costs and quality.
- The organizational responsibility for project teams lies with you.
- You work closely with (main) department heads and play a key role in shaping strategic projects.
- You have several years of previous technical experience related to IT / software.
- Logistics, KNAPP processes, products and systems are not new territory for you.
- You see your strengths in working with and leading employees
- What you should bring with you personally: Logical, but also economic thinking, a feeling for the big picture and the ability to keep calm in stressful situations and to be able to think outside the box.
- Good knowledge in English and Mandarin
We offer you professional and personal training programs as well as working in a motivated team in which the willingness to take on responsibility and enthusiasm for the implementation of ideas are welcome. A minimum gross salary of EUR 2,682.80 per month applies to this position. However, we offer market-conform payment depending on your qualifications and previous experience
Aus- und Weiterbildung
Zuschuss zu öffentlichen Verkehrsmitteln
Bitte bewirb dich aus datenschutzrechtlichen Gründen ausschließlich über unser Bewerber-Tool. Nach dem Abschicken deiner Bewerbung erhältst du eine Empfangsbestätigung.