Senior Software Projektmanager (m/f/d)
- You are responsible for coordinating and controlling all project activities in a project team of around 10 people that implements SAP software in automated warehouses worldwide.
- You are the interface between your project team and the customer as well as between the IT and business department.
- You lead the project team and the customer on a common path and support the design of sophisticated process and material flows.
- Through appropriate monitoring, active project management, resource planning and risk management, you ensure that the projects run successfully (on time, on budget and in quality).
- You have a business and/or technical education (Uni/FH).
- You already have several years of experience with software development projects or software implementation projects in a leading project role.
- You strive to take on responsibility in projects with renowned customers and to prove your skills.
- You maintain an overview even in stressful situations.
- Due to your solution-oriented attitude, you don’t lose yourself in problems, but look for opportunities and alternatives in order to cope with challenging situations in the best possible way.
- You are communicative, have a confident manner and can convince customers.
- You like to travel and therefore have a willingness to travel approx. 25% of your working time.
With us you will become a SAP logistics expert in a wide range of industries worldwide (pharmaceuticals, healthcare, food, fashion, etc.). We offer you, embedded in our 100 employees in Graz, Vienna, Sofia and Würzburg, an appreciative environment with a YOU culture, flat hierarchies and a secure future. And all this with individual working time models and home office, because your time is valuable! With us, your salary depends on your previous professional experience, your skills and your commitment. The minimum salary according to the collective agreement is 3,551.00 (IT KV/ST2) gross per month.
Accessibility (no barriers)
Beverages (tea, coffee, mineral water, etc.)
Company health management programme
Company mobile phone
Company pension scheme
Flexible working hours
Grant for public transportation
KNAPP Kinderwelt day care centre
Share in the company
Are you looking for new challenges? Do your eyes sparkle with enthusiasm when you talk about your specialist area? Do you gladly take on responsibility? Are you able to grasp complex issues? Are you brave enough to take new paths and do you view changes as exciting opportunities?
Then apply now! We look forward to getting to know you.
Here are a few tips for a successful application.
Complete + online + authentic = good chances
The following documents are important to us:
- Cover letter (please indicate your core areas in the case of speculative applications)
- CV (résumé) in tabular format with a photo
- Diploma certificates and evidence of professional experience
Please only apply via our application tool.
Tip: Apply for current vacancies to maximize your chances. In the case of speculative applications, it can take some time before we have an appropriate offer for you.
Once you have completed the first two steps, you are a good deal closer to your new job. If your educational and professional backgrounds fit one of our job opportunities we will invite you to an interview in person.
The interview is the most important part of the application process. Above all, we look for authenticity. During the interview, we will find out whether our expectations match each other and whether a long-term cooperation can be formed.
1. Apply online
2. Confirmation of receipt sent
3. Human Resources and specific department look at your documents
4. If we like what we see: invitation to an interview in person
5. The excitement builds: first interview in person
6. If necessary: second interview in person
7. Do we fit well together? Welcome to KNAPP!
To ensure a speedy application process, please only apply via our application tool. After submitting your application you will receive a confirmation of receipt.