Junior SAP® Consultant (m/f/d)
- You will work intensively with a warehouse management software (SAP® EWM) that we are implementing for well-known customers around the world.
- You understand and identify the requirements of our customers’ warehouses and advise them on their future business processes for optimal use of their logistics system.
- You define solutions and the complete specifications for the customers together with your project team.
- You implement the agreed solutions in SAP® EWM (warehouse management software) together with your project team (customizing, gap lists, testing, etc.)
- You ensure a smooth implementation at the customer’s warehouses (commissioning, Go-Live, Hypercare).
- You train the customers in selected processes and support them in implementing the solution on site.
- You have a technical or economic education (colleges or university degree) OR professional experience in technology.
- You are able to recognize complex interrelationships and structure them accordingly.
- You can quickly familiarize yourself with demanding processes and material flow sequences.
- English spoken and written fluently, other foreign languages are an advantage (especially German), travel activities around 30%
#weareknappAt KNAPP IT Solutions, we are both KNAPP and SAP, combining the best of both worlds. Two worlds of excellence – KNAPP the leading global technological expert for intelligent and automated solutions for logistics, intralogistics, and production, and SAP – the world’s largest provider of company applications, the premiere business software. We will make you a SAP® Logistics Expert in a range of positions. We offer you the chance to work in intercultural project teams with well-known customers worldwide and to take on responsibility very quickly. As a member of our 100 employees in Sofia/Bulgaria, Graz/Austria and Würzburg/Germany you will experience an appreciative environment with interaction on a first-name basis, flat hierarchies, and future security (KNAPP and SAP internationally successful and future-oriented companies). And all that with flexible working-time models because your time is precious.
Are you looking for new challenges? Do your eyes sparkle with enthusiasm when you talk about your specialist area? Do you gladly take on responsibility? Are you able to grasp complex issues? Are you brave enough to take new paths and do you view changes as exciting opportunities?
Then apply now! We look forward to getting to know you.
Here are a few tips for a successful application.
Complete + online + authentic = good chances
The following documents are important to us:
- Cover letter (please indicate your core areas in the case of speculative applications)
- CV (résumé) in tabular format with a photo
- Diploma certificates and evidence of professional experience
Please only apply via our application tool.
Tip: Apply for current vacancies to maximize your chances. In the case of speculative applications, it can take some time before we have an appropriate offer for you.
Once you have completed the first two steps, you are a good deal closer to your new job. If your educational and professional backgrounds fit one of our job opportunities we will invite you to an interview in person.
The interview is the most important part of the application process. Above all, we look for authenticity. During the interview, we will find out whether our expectations match each other and whether a long-term cooperation can be formed.
1. Apply online
2. Confirmation of receipt sent
3. Human Resources and specific department look at your documents
4. If we like what we see: invitation to an interview in person
5. The excitement builds: first interview in person
6. If necessary: second interview in person
7. Do we fit well together? Welcome to KNAPP!
To ensure a speedy application process, please only apply via our application tool. After submitting your application you will receive a confirmation of receipt.