- You will develop technical solutions for automated warehouses for our well-known customers.
- You lead a software team of around 5 people and implement parts of the software solution yourself.
- You are jointly responsible for the success of the project (in time, in budget, in quality).
- You are the architect and mentor for your team.
- You act as an interface between developers and consultants.
- You are experienced in object-oriented programming, ideally in ABAP.
- You have experience in designing and conceptualizing complex software solutions.
- You are ready to take the next step in your career.
- You strive to take on responsibility in projects with well-known customers.
- You still enjoy coding and look forward to challenging problems.
- You are confident to develop juniors of your team.
- 10% willingness to travel
#weareknappAt KNAPP IT Solutions, we are both KNAPP and SAP, combining the best of both worlds. Two worlds of excellence – KNAPP the leading global technological expert for intelligent and automated solutions for logistics, intralogistics, and production, and SAP – the world’s largest provider of company applications, the premiere business software. We will make you a SAP® Logistics Expert in a range of positions. We offer you the chance to work in intercultural project teams with well-known customers worldwide and to take on responsibility very quickly. As a member of our 100 employees in Sofia/Bulgaria, Graz/Austria and Würzburg/Germany you will experience an appreciative environment with interaction on a first-name basis, flat hierarchies, and future security (KNAPP and SAP internationally successful and future-oriented companies). And all that with flexible working-time models because your time is precious.
To ensure a speedy application process, please only apply via our application tool. After submitting your application you will receive a confirmation of receipt.