SAP EWM Junior Developer (m/f/d)
#yourmissionAs a junior software developer, you will work in our young team and together you will implement solutions in the logistics area focusing on automation technologies. Your mentor will train you on how to program in ABAP to fulfill our customer’s warehouse requirements. The scope of our software projects enables you to receive training and further education according to your personal wishes and preferences. You understand and identify the requirements of our customers’ warehouses and advise them on their future business processes for optimal use of their logistics system.
- You control KNAPP robots, KNAPP driverless shuttles, and other KNAPP products using SAP.
- You work in a software team lead by a project manager and cooperates with SAP consultants.
- You work for international and well-known customers and, if necessary, you will be on site.
- Completed IT education (high school, college, university, or comparable degree)
- Experience in an object-oriented programming language (e.g. JAVA, C++, C#, Java Script)
- Optionally, initial experience in SAP or in the logistics area
- Independent development of solutions
- Interest in new technologies and programming languages (SAP, ABAP, Web programming)
- High willingness to learn and quick comprehension
- Due to our international focus, we expect very good written and spoken English.
- 30% willingness to travel and explore
#weareknappAt KNAPP IT Solutions, we are both KNAPP and SAP, combining the best of both worlds. Two worlds of excellence – KNAPP the leading global technological expert for intelligent and automated solutions for logistics, intralogistics, and production, and SAP – the world’s largest provider of company applications, the premiere business software. We will make you a SAP® Logistics Expert in a range of positions. We offer you the chance to work in intercultural project teams with well-known customers worldwide and to take on responsibility very quickly. As a member of our 100 employees in Sofia/Bulgaria, Graz/Austria and Würzburg/Germany you will experience an appreciative environment with interaction on a first-name basis, flat hierarchies, and future security (KNAPP and SAP internationally successful and future-oriented companies). And all that with flexible working-time models because your time is precious.
Are you looking for new challenges? Do your eyes sparkle with enthusiasm when you talk about your specialist area? Do you gladly take on responsibility? Are you able to grasp complex issues? Are you brave enough to take new paths and do you view changes as exciting opportunities?
Then apply now! We look forward to getting to know you.
Here are a few tips for a successful application.
Complete + online + authentic = good chances
The following documents are important to us:
- Cover letter (please indicate your core areas in the case of speculative applications)
- CV (résumé) in tabular format with a photo
- Diploma certificates and evidence of professional experience
Please only apply via our application tool.
Tip: Apply for current vacancies to maximize your chances. In the case of speculative applications, it can take some time before we have an appropriate offer for you.
Once you have completed the first two steps, you are a good deal closer to your new job. If your educational and professional backgrounds fit one of our job opportunities we will invite you to an interview in person.
The interview is the most important part of the application process. Above all, we look for authenticity. During the interview, we will find out whether our expectations match each other and whether a long-term cooperation can be formed.
1. Apply online
2. Confirmation of receipt sent
3. Human Resources and specific department look at your documents
4. If we like what we see: invitation to an interview in person
5. The excitement builds: first interview in person
6. If necessary: second interview in person
7. Do we fit well together? Welcome to KNAPP!
To ensure a speedy application process, please only apply via our application tool. After submitting your application you will receive a confirmation of receipt.