AMRs are a flexible alternative to conventional container conveyor systems. The Open Shuttles link all warehouse areas, for example, by transporting goods, raw materials, semi-finished and finished products from the goods-in area to a central storage location and then on to decentralized work stations. Our AMRs supply a range of different work stations:
- Picking work stations
- Production and assembly stations
- Packing and repacking stations
- Work stations for returns processing
- Value-added services stations
- Quality check and quality assurance stations
The Open Shuttles can bring materials to and from buffer areas, temporary storage areas and flow racks – all by themselves.
They can transport many different kinds of load carriers, such as:
- Containers (up to 800 mm x 600 mm, max. 100 kg) (31.5 in x 23.62 in, max. 220.46 lb.)
- Cartons (up to 800 mm x 600 mm, max. 100 kg) (31.5 in x 23.62 in, max. 220.46 lb.)
- Trays and tray stacks (up to 800 mm x 600 mm, max. 100 kg) (31.5 in x 23.62 in, max. 220.46 lb.)
- Pallets up to 1,200 mm x 1,000 mm, max. 1,300 kg (48″ x 40″, max. 2,900 lb)
- Special load carriers
The Open Shuttles for container transport are the right robots for moving load carriers around the warehouse. Depending on the model, the Open Shuttle can carry one to two load carriers of up to 100 kg (220.46 lb.). The robot can unload containers from both sides, allowing free access to any of the containers it carries. Our AMRs also come with the option of an integrated lifter for heights of up to 1,500 mm (59.06 in). Equipped with a lifter, the Open Shuttle can automatically fill shooter racks, flow racks and roller conveyors that supply work stations.